1. Name two sources of the history of the Kenyan communities during the pre- colonial period (2 mks)
1. State two disadvantages of relying on oral traditions as a source of history. (2 mks)
1. Identify two sources of Kenyan history (2 mks)
1. Give two reasons for studying Government. (2mks)
1. Identify one branch in the study of History and Government of Kenya ( 1 mk)
1. Give the meaning of history. (1 mark)
1. Give two unwritten sources of information on History and Government. (2marks)
1. Give two limitations of using anthropology as a source of information on History and Government. (2 marks)
1 State two ways in which the study of History and Government promotes a sense of patriotism in the learner. (2 marks)
100% of 'A' students Acknowledge the use of revision papers as a way of bettering their grades. You too can; your time is now!
Don't have Credit/Debit Card? Click here for more choices
Download History KNEC KCSE Topical full copy including the marking scheme in word format from our sister site but you need to enroll as a member on the site:
To get more papers like topical questions, KCSE and KCPE KNEC revision papers and resources, all levels of Kenyan revision materials and other academic aides, which are in downloadable format, visit our sister site and register as a member. To learn on registration, click here.