13. Identify two national philosophies which have been used in Kenya since the attainment of independence. (2 mks)
17. Identify two national philosophies used as development strategies in Kenya (2 mks)
14. State one contribution of the ‘Harambee’ movement to the development of health services in Kenya. (1 mk)
15. Identify one national philosophy adopted at independence to promote social justice in Kenya (1mk)
21. (a) State five reasons why the government of Kenya adopted the Sessional Paper No. 10 of 1965. (5 mks)
(b) Explain the social effects of the national philosophies on development in Kenya. (10 mks)
17. Identify two characteristics of African Socialism that promote national development in Kenya ( 2mks)
14 State two ways in which the Harambee spirit promotes national unity in Kenya. (2 marks)
100% of 'A' students Acknowledge the use of revision papers as a way of bettering their grades. You too can; your time is now!
Don't have Credit/Debit Card? Click here for more choices
Download History KNEC KCSE Topical full copy including the marking scheme in word format from our sister site but you need to enroll as a member on the site:
To get more papers like topical questions, KCSE and KCPE KNEC revision papers and resources, all levels of Kenyan revision materials and other academic aides, which are in downloadable format, visit our sister site and register as a member. To learn on registration, click here.