20(section C) 5b) Explain six factors which have promoted national unity in Kenya since 1963. (12mks)
24. (b) Explain five factors that promote national unity in Kenya. (10 mks)
12. Give one way through which the education system in Kenya promotes national Unity (1 mark)
7. Give one way in which rural to rural migrations in Kenya contribute to national unity. (1 mk)
23(a) Describe three practices that may interfere with national unity. (3 mks)
23(a) Give three symbols of National Unity. (3 mks)
(b) Explain six factors which undermine National Unity in Kenya. (12 mks)
6. Identify two peaceful ways of resolving conflicts (2 mks)
15 Identify two symbols of national unity in Kenya. (2 marks)
16 Give two reasons' that can make a registered person to lose citizenship in Kenya, (2 marks)
6. Give the meaning of the term 'national integration.' (1 mark)
9. Give two ways in which education has promoted national unity in Kenya. (2 marks)
100% of 'A' students Acknowledge the use of revision papers as a way of bettering their grades. You too can; your time is now!
Don't have Credit/Debit Card? Click here for more choices
Download History KNEC KCSE Topical full copy including the marking scheme in word format from our sister site but you need to enroll as a member on the site:
To get more papers like topical questions, KCSE and KCPE KNEC revision papers and resources, all levels of Kenyan revision materials and other academic aides, which are in downloadable format, visit our sister site and register as a member. To learn on registration, click here.