11 Identify one type of direct tax through which the Kenya government raises its revenue. (1mk)
21(a) Explain why the Kenya government prepares an annual budget. (10 mks)
(b) What measures does the Kenya government take to ensure that public funds are properly used? (5mks)
15. Name two major types of government expenditure (2 mks)
17. Identify one main issue that is addressed in the national budget in Kenya. (1 mk)
14. What is contained in the government budget? (1 mark)
24 (a) What are the main sources of revenue for local Government Authorities in Kenya?
21 (a) Identify three types of taxes paid by Kenyans to the government (3 mks)
(b) Explain six ways in which the government of Kenya uses its revenue (12 mks)
15. Name the institution that controls government expenditure in Kenya. (1 mk)
12. Identify two sources of government revenue in Kenya. (2 mks)
17. Give one example of indirect taxes in Kenya (1 mk)
16. State one type of government expenditure in Kenya. (1 mk)
17. Give one reason why the government of Kenya prepares a national budget. (1 mk)
24 (a) Identify five stages in the preparation of the national budget. (5 marks)
(b) Explain why it is important for the Government to prepare the national budget annually(10 marks)
17 Give two external sources of Government revenue in Kenya. (2 marks)
16. State two ways in which the Government of Kenya ensures effective utilization of public funds. (2 marks)
I7. Give two disadvantages of Kenya's reliance on foreign aid as a source of revenue. (2 marks)
100% of 'A' students Acknowledge the use of revision papers as a way of bettering their grades. You too can; your time is now!
Don't have Credit/Debit Card? Click here for more choices
Download History KNEC KCSE Topical full copy including the marking scheme in word format from our sister site but you need to enroll as a member on the site:
To get more papers like topical questions, KCSE and KCPE KNEC revision papers and resources, all levels of Kenyan revision materials and other academic aides, which are in downloadable format, visit our sister site and register as a member. To learn on registration, click here.