21. b) Explain the circumstances which may force the government to limit the rights and the freedoms of the individual. (12mks)
3. State one reason why the government may limit the freedom of speech (1 mk)
24(b) Explain six responsibilities of a Kenyan citizen. (12 mks)
14. State two ways through which a person can become a citizen of Kenya. (2mks)
11. Identify two ways of becoming a Kenyan citizen. (2 mks)
12. Give one reason why the government of Kenya may limit a person’s freedom of speech. (1mk)
8. Give the main reason why a Kenyan citizen should obey the law. (1 mark)
22 (a) Give three conditions that a person should meet to qualify to be a Kenyan citizen by
birth. (3 marks)
100% of 'A' students Acknowledge the use of revision papers as a way of bettering their grades. You too can; your time is now!
Don't have Credit/Debit Card? Click here for more choices
Download History KNEC KCSE Topical full copy including the marking scheme in word format from our sister site but you need to enroll as a member on the site:
To get more papers like topical questions, KCSE and KCPE KNEC revision papers and resources, all levels of Kenyan revision materials and other academic aides, which are in downloadable format, visit our sister site and register as a member. To learn on registration, click here.